- Below please find the interpretation of the terms used in this disclaimer:
- web page: each web page on which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer to that page;
- publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use(s): includes loading, logging in, asking for, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, completing (of forms), sending, copying (temporarily), saving, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, conducting legal transactions (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the natural person or legal entity that uses the web page, whether represented or not;
- content: includes among others texts, pictures, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever, including lost data and items, lost turnover, profit or any other economic disadvantage.
- The stipulations below apply to the web page. By using this web page, you agree to this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every possible effort to update and/or complement the content of the web page on a regular basis. In spite of this care and attention, content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the condition in which it actually is, without guarantee or safeguard in respect of reliability, appropriateness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and meant for private use.
- The publisher is liable for any potential or actual damage caused that emanates from, or is in any respect related to the use of the web page or to the impossibility to consult the web page.
- The publisher has the right to change, terminate, or have changed or terminated the web page at his discretion and at any desired moment, with or without prior notification. The publisher is not responsible for the consequences of any changes or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not liable for files of third parties that are evidently coupled to the web page. Coupling does not imply empowerment of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may lead to violation of intellectual rights, or of legislation in term of privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense. You are responsible for your communication from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny to you authorization to use the web page and/or to use certain services that are offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
You will protect the publisher, his employees, representatives, licence-holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer, and safeguard them against juridical and extra judicial proceedings, convictions etc. including costs for legal protection, accountants etc. instituted by third parties in consequence of, or in relation to your use of the web page, your violation of any legal arrangement whatsoever or the rights of third parties.